As many of you know I am a big fan of the Rick & Bubba show out of Birmingham and even though Atlanta doesn't carry it you can listen online. I have heard many pregnant women call in and get baby predictions, which R&B say they have a 97% success rate. Ever since I got pregnant I've been wanting to call in, but you have to be at least 6 months along before they'll talk to you and even then they don't do them often. Well, today was the day. I'm 25 weeks (6 months and 1 week) along. I was sitting at work listening when I hear the phone troll start (when they take random calls). I called and waited and waited...dang I didn't get picked. Oh well, maybe next time. I went on working and hear another phone troll start just 10 minutes before the show ends. It's my chance! I called back and the intern told me they didn't have time and to email Speedy to figure out a time. As I'm hanging up I hear them call my name to answer my call. What the?! Silly intern! So of course I immediately call back and they pick up! Baby prediction time! They asked all about what Drew did and his hobbies, if I have a 'stache now and what I would rather have between icecream or chips. After all the questions they said they hope I have alot of pink paint. Pink paint? What? Why would a boy's room have pink paint? I told them the doc said boy and they laughed and said the docs were the ones that used to put leeches on people! Good point. Then I got in trouble for painting before I talked to them. They told me to let them know how SHE comes out. I mean it would effect their success rate! So, either the ultrasound tech is seeing things or it is a girl. Who knows, but it is a 50/50 shot. I'll just have to keep the receipt for everything just in case!
So fun! I wanted to do that too but never did. You should call back and let them know once Baby A arrives!!!
ReplyDelete