Tuesday, December 14, 2010

While the cat's away...

Sunday morning Drew had to go to work and I was going to go out to Norcross to meet him for lunch.  Well just about the time everyone started church it hit me.  I don't know what, but it hit me.  I thought I was going to be sick, pass out, oh and I had a migraine all at the same time...not good.  I called Drew, lunch was off.  I needed help and Drew had a deadline for work.  Who could help? Who could help?  By the time church was out I had already almost od'd on what I knew I could take, so I was feeling slightly better.  I thought I could make it through the afternoon, but the thought of being alone Monday gave me chills.  Mom to the rescue.  I put in the call and she came running with soup and chicken pie in hand. 

She entertained Jackson while I plopped myself on the couch and didn't budge.  I'm glad somebody had fun.


There is no way I could've survived a 93.5 degree fever without her!  Yeah, I know it's a talent that I can run a fever and go below normal.  My mom gave me that ability that I apparently have given Jackson (figured that out today...oh boy).  She just left this morning after staying up all night with the wee one.  Only a grandmother would do that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment