Monday, December 12, 2011

One leg at a time

 Watch out...we've got a climber.  We knew we would.  Drew and I were both daring when we were growing up so we knew our kids had to be.  Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Jackson climbing on the stroller in his Sunday school class and trying to jump over the back of it.  We were volunteering luckily so we were able to assure the weekly workers that this was normal behavior for him and it was ok if he takes a tumble, he never seems to care.  Well, he's learned how to get on the couch by himself.  Oh how cute.  No, because when he gets up he wants to crawl to the arm and jump off.  Not good.  Until now he could only get up with help and then I could sit here with him and keep him away from the arms.  Now I am at a loss.  I have had to block off the fireplace, the Christmas tree and now come up with some way to block the couch.  And if you know our house you realize that our whole den is now one big ottoman. 




No comments:

Post a Comment