Thursday, July 12, 2012

Welcome to the club!

Finally I'm not the only 30 year old in the house anymore!  Drew's 30 today!  He says he doesn't feel any different, but I know otherwise.  How can you not feel different?  That's a big one!  We're going to dinner tonight and having a weekend celebration with friends and family.  Drew's family has always been so low key about birthdays, so he doesn't like to make a big deal out of them...crazy!  It does make it easier on me though!

On another topic, I've tried so hard to keep this updated regularly but I've been slacking recently.  Before you go judging my laziness I do have a good excuse.  We're pregnant with #2!!  We had our 12 week ultrasound Tuesday and everything looks great!  They were even able to tell us with 80% certainty that we're having another boy!  This house is going to be crazy!  

Baby #2 at 12 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet that little man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! If it does end up being a boy, you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete