I feel like we've had a lot going on the past couple weeks. I may feel like that partially because of how hard I am trying not to do things. I am officially to 35 weeks, which was the critical deadline the OB gave me as far as not actually going into labor. I went for another check up today and she said I have 1 more week of "taking it easy" and "laying low", then I'm off to the races. Not really, she still said she wouldn't suggest working out. I'm just happy to have made it to 35 weeks successfully.
While I have been sitting around I have seen a few pretty funny things. Let's see...first Duke was deathly afraid of the Christmas tree again this year. The first few nights he slept outside Jackson's room. I'm sure he felt like he was protecting Jackson from the scary tree.
Second, Jackson has been obsessed with his cars for a few weeks now but the obsession has hit a new high. It's the first word out of his mouth in the morning (yes he is actually saying some words now) and he carries them until bedtime. He was happy about figuring out what a pocket is good for.
Jackson also found a new place to "work" on his cars or even look at a book. Poor Duke.
It has been nice having to sit around more. I have definitely noticed more of these fun moments before Davis comes and Jackon's world is rocked.
Country Home on the Brain
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment