Friday, March 15, 2013

What have I done?!

First of all let me just say I did this with Jackson, but I forgot just how painful it was.  I have now been a non-dairy person for 6 weeks and I can taste cheese I want pizza so bad!  You don't realize how much stuff has dairy in it until you can't have it and I've never wanted it so much!  Of course, just when I can't have it that's all I want...typical. 

On another upsetting note, we went to Davis' checkup today and of course they asked how much Davis was sleeping at night.  I told them he was up to 7 hours and then we went to Montgomery and since then we've been back to 3-4 hours, disaster.  Dr. Roe told me when you travel with a newborn they can get thrown off for a week!  Ok, so today is a week.  Last night he went for 5 so hopefully, for my sanity, we're getting back on track.  I'm glad that I went still.  I'm more saying this so that I can warn others and IF we ever have another one I can look back and remember this and not do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment