Wow so Davis officially has a tooth. I knew it was coming, but I didn't expect it quite yet. He woke up this morning with one of his bottom front teeth. And the fun begins for the next year and a half. I figured since he had this new tooth he might as well make good use of it. It's time for some baby oatmeal. Yeah, he didn't love it. He did eat some of it, he wasn't excited about it, but he did it. Then after a few minutes he just stuck his tongue out and wouldn't let the spoon back in. I can't blame him that stuff smells gross. Now we've opened the door to eating baby foods though! I'm hoping this little extra food will help him make the jump to 12 hours (last night was 10 hrs. 45 min.). Here we go!
Country Home on the Brain
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment