Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Like a weed

Well, Davis will be 6 months next week and he's hit the growth spurt that comes along with it.  Unfortunately it came while I was in Huntsville with the boys.  Of course it happens when we're out of town and Drew's not with us to help out.  So, I was woken up every 3 hours at night by a hungry animal.  From what I remember this was a pretty big spurt with Jackson and so far I'm right.  Davis has gained 0.5 lb in just a few days.  Good grief heifer!  As if he didn't have enough rolls already!  Luckily we have a lot of hand me downs from Jackson that are starting to fit Davis.  For instance, pajamas.  Davis is now wearing a size 12 month pajamas.  He only wore size 9 month for a month!  He is flying through clothes!  I can't wait to see what the official stats are at his check up next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment