Thursday, September 19, 2013

Class party

Today I think I officially became a soccer mom.  I brought mini cupcakes into Jackson's preschool class to celebrate his birthday.  It was so cute!  While I was still in the hallway the teacher, Ms. Tanya, told the kids we had  a surprise and they needed to sit at the table.  I walked in with Davis in a stroller and I was holding a tray of cupcakes.  Jackson's back was to me and some of the kids turned to see and started saying "that baby has a paci", then Jackson turned around and he looked so surprised and said "Mama!".  So cute!  Ms. Tanya then said "Someone has a birthday.  Who is it?"  She was pointing at Jackson and said "Who is this?"  Someone said "Jackson!".  She told them we were going to sing the special happy birthday song.  Now, Jackson has been randomly singing happy birthday at home so I thought he would just join in.  As the class started singing Jackson got the biggest grin and just looked at everyone while they were singing just taking it all in.  It was hilarious!  The cupcakes were a hit and I took some really cute pictures, but apparently my camera wasn't working right so I lost them all.  Oh well, still sweet memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment