Sometimes on Sunday mornings we will show a short video on different things. I was told that I was going to be able to go to a video shoot yesterday to interview the women at a pregnancy center. I was so excited to be involved in that part of it! I did not think that one of the guys I work with had a hidden agenda. When we arrived we were talking about what shots we wanted to get and who would be interviewed. When the ladies found out that I was almost 14 weeks pregnant they all looked at each other and smiled and then told me "the best time for a sonogram is at 14 weeks". I told them I was not scheduled for another one until 20 weeks. Then my co-worker walks up and said that the pregnancy center had an ultrasound machine and he was hoping that I would do it so that we could have a live shot of a baby on the monitor. Well, twist my arm! My dream of being Katie Holmes has come true! So, I hopped up there and off they went. We were able to see a little nose and a mouth, two arms and two legs. He/she even turned and looked at us for a second! It was wild! Everyone said how beautiful he/she was and how healthy he/she looked. What do they expect from the Ashby's anyway? The ladies that work there said that this is the best time because the baby is big enough to fill up the screen and is so well developed. So when the video is shown in church, probably in June, little baby will be famous! Not only did they print out pictures for me, they let me take my iPhone and tape the loop they made, so here it is. Grandparents, it's time to go crazy!
Country Home on the Brain
4 days ago
Yay for baby A! Looking good!!!
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful to see!!
ReplyDelete