Friday, March 26, 2010

The perfect man

Well, I'm am about to do something I've wanted to do since Brady had Sanders 1 year ago...buy a Bob! He's the perfect man. He's quite, smooth, lightweight, dark, handsome and he never tells you he's tired of walking. REI is having a sale for the members and I get 20% off (or Drew does and he's letting me use it). The Bob only goes on sale once, maybe twice a year and so now's the time. You may be thinking this is a little early, but when is it too early for a date with Bob? I may just pack Duke in it and go out for a stroll. That may be the death of Bob though. I am so excited to go out and get the Bob! I've heard so many rave reviews and have pushed one many times. So, yes Caroline, Brady and Gina I'm joining the club. Thank you for making me a rabid
Bob fan!



1 comment:

  1. you won't regret it! I have worn mine out and Luke is only 4 months old!! Might need new tires before the year is over! :)

    ReplyDelete