After going through a book of 100,001 names we have decided! We narrowed it down to 2 names quickly because I dated a guy with that name, or that guy was weird. I was afraid that we would have a hard time because I love pretty names (Drew would say hippy) and Drew likes classic names that somehow end up with a political background. So we have decided on Jackson Doyle! So cute! Jackson made both of us happy because it's not a name you hear everyday, but Drew immediately went to Stonewall...whatever. Doyle came from Drew's Bible study leader from college that he is still close to named Dr. Doyle. Doyle made me very happy because it is so unusual and strong. We have tried to think of any nickname that would get him beat up and have chosen a few friends and family members to do the same. We couldn't think of anything and I know if anybody could it would be us. Love it! My mom told me that in Scottish Jackson means God has been gracious, God has shown favor. Pretty cool since Anna means gracious, full of grace. So true that God has been gracious to us with little Jackson! Now, if we can keep him from taking after his parent's crazy days!
So cute! Will you call him Jackson? Can't wait to meet him!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE. IT.
ReplyDelete