Little Jackson has kicked his dad for the first time! I've learned that he always moves around bedtime, so last Thursday I called Drew over to see if he could feel it. After a little coaxing and Drew trying to wake him up, Jackson gave a pretty big one and Drew was able to feel it! Now that I know that's what I'm feeling I know that Jackson kicked for the first time at the Auburn A-Day game a few weeks ago. I thought that is what it might've been and my mom said definitely, but I was't sure. Jackson cheered for the first time! We knew we would brainwash him to be an Auburn fan, but it looks like we won't have to. Some people are just born a genius! I am so happy to finally be feeling him so I know this belly is not just a gut. So everyday at lunch time and bedtime I get little reminders that I have a little one that I am dying to meet.
Jackson says "happy unofficial mothers day!"- the official one will be next year... when you will be holding your baby... as a family of three (four, right Duke?)... CRAZY!
ReplyDelete