Thursday, November 11, 2010

Try this one, Cam!

Yeah so what if you can break all of Auburn's records.  Big deal if you can run through tackles.  What other quarterback can go for a catch in the endzone from our old QB?  Big flippin deal!  (Love you Cam).  My question is can you get a baby to go 7 hours between feedings at night at 7 weeks old?  I don't think so!  But I can!  That's right it happened last night!  I knew Drew was working late so I decided to test it out and put Jackson down a little earlier than usual and try to catch up on my sleep.  Well, Jackson ate at 6:15pm, went down at 7pm and didn't wake up until 1:20am!  I not only got more than 5 hours of straight sleep, but I was so confused when I woke up I stood up and looked and thought "What am I supposed to do now?".  He didn't do it again, but maybe we're on to something!

For the record I have slept for 5 hours straight before, but it's only with Drew's help.  Drew takes the first bottle on the weekends so I can get a longer stretch, but this was the first time I did it by myself.  Jackson's been going 5 hours for about 1 1/2 weeks now so I'm really excited about 7.

Cam, now that I think about it maybe we should stick to our own jobs.  I don't think I could run 40 yards with 5 guys on my back.  So go ahead feel free to win the Heisman and the National Championship while you're at it and I'll stick to being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment