Monday, November 29, 2010

WBE

We spent Thanksgiving in Montgomery this year with mom and Tim this year.  It was fun, but wow how Thanksgiving has changed!  Instead of going back for seconds I was taking a crying baby outside to walk around in the sun.  Good thing it was perfect weather!  I've decided Jackson is just like me in certain ways, he's quirky.  He seemed to enjoy going to the Auburn football game, but seems to get stressed out when he's in a confined space with a lot of people talking.  As much as I like to be around people, I need alone time too so I'm cool with it.

Jackson in his Thanksgiving day outfit on his break from the crowd.

After the craziness of Thanksgiving day had come to close it was time for some football!  We thought we had found the quietest spot in my mom's house for Jackson to take naps so the yelling wouldn't wake him up.  So what if it was on the floor of my mom's closet, he's man enough to handle it.  Yeah, that didn't work too well.  Between Drew accidentally yelling in his ear over a crazy celebration penalty and Jackson trying to yell WAR BABY EAGLE!  Whatever it was, he didn't nap well but hey we won!

Halftime


Finally the game was over, the commotion calmed down and Jackson went to bed.  Poor kid was worn slap out!  He slept for about 8 1/2 hours straight!  I woke up freaking out that my monitor was broken, nope he's just still asleep.  Don't worry though that was just a one time deal.  We're back to our normal 5-6 hour blocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment