I knew that Jackson was pretty big for his age, but I think he pretty much confirmed any doubt I might have had yesterday. We've been working on this whole schedule thing and it's been going over pretty smoothly for the most part. I had gotten a little worried because Dr. Roe (my ped) told me a rough estimate as to how much he should be eating is to double is weight. Well, if he's roughly 15 lbs then he should eat roughly 30 oz. That was the problem, he wasn't hitting that since we started the new schedule. That is until yesterday. We started the day off slow with 5 oz for breakfast and then 4 hours later had a whopping 10 oz and then 4 hours later another 8 1/2 oz and then had 7 oz 4 hours after that! Guess I shouldn't have doubted the little guy! I mean 2 of his meals couldn't even fit in one bottle! Are you kidding? Should I just get him a 20 oz next time? This is nuts! I guess he was full though because he slept 11 1/2 hours straight last night!! Ha! Mission accomplished! Schedule done! Thank you Brady and Caroline!
| He started sucking on his bottom lip and it's hilarious! He'll kill me for these pictures later! |
No comments:
Post a Comment