Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Drew-ism

Ever since I left fb Drew's been trying to get me back on telling me how many things he's been finding out about, but not telling me what they are.  Last night he told me a girl I used to work with got married.  Of course I asked if there were wedding pictures.  "Tons" he replied, "Too bad you can't see them".  After a few minutes I finally convinced him to let me see them.  My first break down to fb, but worth it because the pictures were really pretty.  Drew was so happy and said he was going to suck me back in.  Then it came, the best quote ever.  He said "Since you left I'm married to text.  Our relationship deserves a hyperlink."  I thought I was going to die laughing!  I know Brian and Gina will appreciate that.  So Drew, here you go...I am married to the funniest man ever... Drew.  I hope you feel better.

2 comments: