Thursday, May 5, 2011

Why am I sweating?

Ok, really?  I just deactivated my facebook account and now I'm having heart palpitations...not really, but almost.  I mean I have my reasons.  Our friend Emily saw Jackson's picture on Travelocity's website saying that Drew and I had been to Puerto Rico.  Really?!  Both Drew and I checked our security settings and they were as tight as they could go.  That's disturbing.  Then it was just on me.  You know when you get something on your heart and you can't beat it?  Even if you "poked" it.  Yeah, it was time.  Years ago I told Caroline "You'll know I'm pregnant when I come off of facebook".  That didn't happen because now everybody's on it.  I swear I saw somebody's 90 year old grandma change their status to single.  I know when our kids get older we'll have to get back on just to spy on them, but for now I want a break.  There are too many creepers out there.  So go ahead and leave all the comments you want, but Drew's the only there to hear them. We'll be just fine in our little non-facebook world.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it girl! You have your blog as your "social media" fix, so you'll be okay. =) I'm sure Drew will fill you in on any Facebook users earth shattering news.
    PS. Would love to go to the zoo sometime, so hit me up if you're ever interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna. I have been off for about a year, and It's been SO freeing! I figure, I really know the news I want to know from my real friends anyway! Good job, girl;)

    ReplyDelete