Wednesday, June 22, 2011

9 months

I know, I'm 1 day late with this.  I was going to do it last night, but we're on vacation and I fell asleep on the couch.  I realize there are some people that think there are no excuses for delaying a blog update.  To them I say get over it and go to the beach.  Ok, on to the fun stuff!  As you may have already figured out Jackson spent his 9 month birthday at the best place in the world...the beach!  Jackson's updates this month are:

1.  He weighs right at 22 lbs. (75%), is 30" long (90%) and his head is 18.5 (90%)
2.  He is so close to crawling it's not funny.  I think technically what he's doing is considered crawling, but I don't count it.  An army crawl is not a pretty crawl, so I'll wait thank you very much.
3.  He can sit up by himself, but he would only do it by himself in his crib for a while.  Finally he did it in front of us.  He does this hilarious George Costanza pose and then sits up.  Awesome.
4.  He is quickly moving towards wearing size 18 month instead of 12 month.
5.  He is now trying a lot of solid foods and is skeptical of most.  He has to inspect anything before he tries it, but he does love pancakes, grilled cheese, pickles and watermelon.


Jackson's first ride down the slide...
he loved it!

The George Costanza pose.



Becky & Jimmy Simmons with Turner Clark and Jackson




2 comments:

  1. i'm dying over the g. costanza pose. seriously hilarious.
    pumped to see you guys tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photos! Parker did the army crawl until he was almost 1! A few weeks before his first birthday he decided he wanted to pick his knees up. He was already furniture surfing, but didn't want to "officially" crawl. Jackson is getting cuter and cuter! Can't wait until I can see him again!

    ReplyDelete