Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekend Fun

Drew has been working so hard and he is finally back to normal hours, so we decided to have a good 'ole fashion family fun day!  We started off at the zoo where Drew introduced Jackson to the snakes.  Drew was appalled that I had not taken him to the reptile exhibit yet.  I mean really?  Because he knows how much I love snakes.  Crazy.  At least we agree that no child will ever have a pet snake!  After a rousing game of the staring contest with a komodo dragon we headed home for nap time.

The komodo dragon must have really worn Jackson out because he slept for about 2 1/2 hours!  When he woke up it was off to Burt's pumpkin farm!  It was a little further away than we expected, but it was nice to do a little road trip together.  When we finally got there we saw the biggest pumpkins we had ever seen!  They had pumpkins as big as Jackson and they had pumpkins tiny that would be so cute on Jackson's shelf.  We decided it would be kind of a waste since Halloween is in 2 weeks and really the main reason I wanted to come is to take pictures.  It was definitely fun to go, but I think next year we'll try to find one a little closer to home!


No comments:

Post a Comment