Drew was out of town last night and he wasn't going to be home until pretty late tonight. So what did I do? What any other awesome mom would do, take my kid to get pizza of course! Jackson practically looked at me and asked for Mellow Mushroom. I had dinner ready to eat at home that I had made from scratch, but he twisted my arm and we went. Ok, so I'm a bit delusional but I don't feel like dealing with my Mellow addiction. Anyway, we had finished eating and I asked the waitress for a box and a check. (Please feel a little better about me that I didn't eat everything.) I guess Jackson was ready to go too because he started doing his sign for "all done" and looking all over the restaurant. If I was reading his thoughts, which I pretend to do way too often, it was like he was saying "Hello?! Anyone? Can't you see I'm not eating anymore? All done! Check please." It was hilarious! He wasn't stressed. He was very calmly looking around and waving his hands in the air. Meanwhile the crazy woman sitting next to him (that would be me) is laughing out loud at what's happening. Poor Jackson. I hope he survives my insanity. I guess I survived the Pennster, so maybe there is hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment