Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Eat that!

 We don't know why Jackson does half the things he does, but this one is a true mystery.  All we can figure is Doc has gotten to him and has been whispering in his ear "Be a dentist.  Sticking your hand in peoples mouth is cool."  That has to be what's happened because Jackson loves sticking his hand or any other object in any mouth that's around, including Duke.  Perfect example, last weekend I was in and out of the house for some reason and apparently Jackson didn't like it.  Drew said Jackson was going to the door and crying.  Drew was just trying to entertain him and this is what I see when I walked back in...






Jackson was shoving paper in Drew's mouth and after Drew recovered he said it was the only thing that kept Jackson away from the door.  Oh the things we do to make our kids happy.

On another note, Jackson is walking about half of the time now!  Last Thursday he got on a roll and was walking about 9 steps between me and Drew and ever since then he's realized he can do it.  We had small group at our house Monday night and he totally showed off for them walking all over the place.  I'm just glad he's getting in down!

No comments:

Post a Comment