I was sick last weekend so Drew was on daddy duty. One of the things that is so great about Drew is that he loves to fix things and if he doesn't know how he'll try to figure it out. I honestly don't know what sparked this little project. I guess I was more out of it than I thought. I knew Drew was messing around with the back door, but Jackson seemed to be happy as a lark back there with him so I was happy just being sick on the couch. Then I get a weird question, "Anna? Did you move the doorknob?" What? Did I move the doorknob? You mean beyond turning it if I were to leave? "Nope". Ok, so I guess this is where the sickness comes in. I didn't even ask why the doorknob was off the door. Not my problem. Then the dynamic duo come marching up front. Drew with some toothpick looking tool and Jackson walking right behind carrying a screwdriver. Now to the front door. I heard some metal tapping around and Drew and Jackson were in some deep conversation so I decided it was time to see what exactly was going on.
Obviously I'm still not thinking straight because I still haven't asked why both doorknobs needed to come off. Either way it was so cute to see Drew and his little sidekick hard at work fixing I don't know what, but I'm sure those doorknobs work better than ever.
Country Home on the Brain
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment