Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saddle up

And the riding has begun.  I don't know if Duke can understand "I'm sorry", but I've already tried saying it for what Jackson has realized he can do.  All I can say is thank the Lord we have the most patient dog of all time.  Let me just explain and then you'll understand just how good Duke is.  Lazy Duke was doing his usual routine and just laying around when Jackson decided it was time to try to ride him like a horse.  So Duke was rudely awakened to a 30 pound toddler sitting on his ribcage and bouncing up and down.  I don't even like when Jackson sits on my ribcage.  The kid is heavy!  Duke didn't even move, he just turned is head and looked at Jackson and then looked at me like "You've got to be kidding".  Now I will take some responsibility.  I did encourage it to an extent, but I had no idea Jackson would take over and love it.  Jackson's been climbing over Duke for a while, so I thought that's what he would do.  I'm afraid Duke's in for it.  I'm sorry bud, you'll be getting so many Greenies.



The bouncing has begun.

1 comment:

  1. That is the most awesome sequence of pics EVER. I love it!! Duke is the best big bro :)

    ReplyDelete