Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little Indian

Yesterday Jackson seemed to be extra wild.  I don't know if it was because of the rain or if Drew snuck him a cookie, but something was up.  He was hilarious all day!  It has been raining off and on here for 2 days and I can only keep a boy inside so long.  Let's just say he had to take 2 baths yesterday because he got so muddy.  The first one came after an accidental fall into a big mud pile.  Not a pretty site.  I thought that would be it, but he wanted to go back out after his nap to wait for dad to come home.  It wasn't hard for him to find more mud to play in.  I decided to take it all the way and make him a little Indian.  Who doesn't love playing in the mud? 

 Then last night, after his 2nd bath, he decided to put his sleep sack on top of his head and run around the house.  If we said "Show us your belly" he would pull up his shirt and keep running.  It was so funny!  Drew said he looked like ET when they dress him up like a ghost.  Yes, we are children of the 80's.
Meanwhile, Duke is apparently hoping Jackson will stick some food on his tongue even while he's asleep.  What can I say?



No comments:

Post a Comment