Jackson has a book that to say he is obsessed with is an understatement. Reid gave it to him for Christmas and it's all about construction trucks. Since getting it we've learned about crane trucks, bulldozers, cement trucks, excavators and dump trucks. Every night he wants the "big truck book" before he goes to sleep. It's gotten to be such a normal thing that apparently he's memorized part of it. Yesterday I was doing something in the kitchen while Davis was asleep. I knew Jackson was playing in his room but I heard him talking to himself so I thought I'd check it out. I found him "reading" his book. I thought it should be filmed.
Davis on the other hand is not only not interested in reading, but he is only interested in blowing bubbles. He's learned this new trick and he's so proud of himself. It's made feeding him baby food a little interesting though. Today we ended up with peas all over both of us, and if you know you know how much I hate even the smell of peas. We've got to teach him a new trick.
No comments:
Post a Comment