I know I'm a couple of days late on this, but here it is. Davis was 15 months this last Friday and time just keeps flying by. Davis' fun facts for this check up are:
1. He weighs 25 lbs (75-90%) and is 31.5" (75%).
2. Davis is wearing a 18-24 mth size clothes.
3. He can say "Mama", "Da", "Dada", "Duu" (Duke)", "Ba" (banana or balloon) and "Hi"
4. Davis is quite the flirt with the ladies. When we are out to eat anywhere he'll find a girl, throw is hand up and say "Hiiii" with the most southern accent you've ever heard. It's going to hurt in about 13 years.
5. I thought he had given up his morning nap, but it only lasted about a week. So, he still takes 2 naps. One about 11-12:30 and a second about 3-4:15.
He just follows Duke and Jackson around wherever they go, unless he's hungry then it's all about momma.
Country Mouse vs. Suburban Mouse
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment