Monday, July 19, 2010

Amazing

We celebrated our 6 year anniversary over the weekend.  It is so crazy how fast the time went!  Drew surprised me and took me to this awesome boutique B&B in St. Simons.  It was so good to get away and relax.  This trip is our last trip before Jackson's arrival in about 9 weeks, so we really took time to appreciate everything.  We have had such an incredible 6 years and are so excited about the future.  We sat out on our huge porch both nights just talking about everything that we have learned in our marriage.  We both agreed that the Lord has taught us incredible lessons and a lot of them have been just in the last year.  I am so blessed to be married to Drew.  God picked him out for me and knew how great we would be.  He is such a great provider and is so motivated to get out there.  I love that he has such a huge desire to provide for me and our future children.  I can't wait to see him become a dad.  I know our love and respect for each other will continue to grow over the next 80 years.  I love you Drew, thank you for being the man that God made you.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it has been six years! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete