Thursday, July 1, 2010

We're going for a record here.

Well, I went to the doc yesterday unexpectedly.  Don't worry, everything's fine we just had to double check.  Apparently this heat can do crazy things to a girl!  While we were there the doc wanted to do another ultrasound.  Another ultrasound...perfect!  (As I jump up and down on the exam table).  Ok, heart, brain, yada yada yada.  Wait how much does this little heifer way?  3 lbs. 5 oz?  Are you sure because I'm supposed to still have about 11 1/2 weeks left.  Yep.  Oh and what is that?  Hair!  That's right you could see little fuzz hair already.   So I figure the baby is supposed to gain 1 lb. a week during the last month, which if we stopped now that would make him 7 lbs.   The funny thing is I have about 7 weeks before I even hit the last month!  Apparently Jackson has decided to go for the biggest baby ever!  Don't get me wrong, I want a fat baby.  They sleep better, they eat better all that good stuff but please for the love let's at least keep it under 11 lbs.!  I was 10 lbs. and Drew was 8 lbs. and something, so who knows what Jackson will make his entrance at!  The good thing is for now more than 3 lbs. of my "weight gain" is not really me at all!  So, take another bite of that ice cream and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment