Wow 5 months flew by! This past month Drew and I have said so many times that we would be ok if Jackson stayed this size for a while. He's so stinkin happy and fun! He'll just look at you sometimes and bust out laughing. It is so funny! Sometimes he does it first thing in the morning after he's eaten. I mean I know I look rough in the morning, but come on kid! There is no doctor visit for 5 months, so I have no idea how long he is. If he is still growing like he has been then my best guess is around 27.5".
Fun facts for 5 months:
1. Jackson weighs in at a whopping 17.3 lbs! (my scale doesn't do oz.)
2. He has maxed out on his milk allowance so he has to eat baby food twice a day to keep up that baby physique.
3. Jackson is wearing 6-9 mth or 9 mth clothes. Sadly the outfit he wore for his pictures today was a 12-18 mth. That had to be really small, right? He's not that giant!
4. He has started to grab anything, hair, necklaces, shirts, whatever. Sometimes it's sweet, other times it really hurts.
So much has changed this past month there is no way I can keep up with it! Jackson is getting more fun by the day!
We took our pictures this month outside because it was so pretty and warm. Jackson apparently is like his mom and loves to be in the sun. He was on his blanket and then I realized he was going to sleep! I couldn't blame him, but not in the middle of the pictures! Katie and Turner Clark came by to see us, so Turner joined in on the photo shoot. Katie and I were laughing because they looked like an old married couple. Jackson was just lying there and Turner would look at him and then push his head, or take his hand. It was hilarious!
|
| Sleepy head. |
Jackson is a big boy, but the Seaside outfit ran WAY SMALL! Lukes 24 month one didn't fit and he was like 7 months or something like that! We have to get the boys new ones :)
ReplyDelete