I just about peed in my pants watching Jackson fall over in the pics on top of the L and O. I scrolled down and back up over and over and over again. I LOVE THOSE V-DAY PICS!!!! YOU, my friend, are hilarious :) Good to see you today!
Oh my Oh my! I am laughing so hard at this! SO stinkin' cute! I'm glad to see that you are a blogger...this way I can keep up with that cute cute baby :).
That is hilarious. I can't stop laughing. You need to print these and make it into a flipbook!
ReplyDeleteI just about peed in my pants watching Jackson fall over in the pics on top of the L and O. I scrolled down and back up over and over and over again. I LOVE THOSE V-DAY PICS!!!! YOU, my friend, are hilarious :) Good to see you today!
ReplyDeleteOh my Oh my! I am laughing so hard at this! SO stinkin' cute! I'm glad to see that you are a blogger...this way I can keep up with that cute cute baby :).
ReplyDelete