Thursday, February 24, 2011

The teething inch worm

Baby what?!  So Jackson's apparently a pro at rolling over now.  He'll roll over and even pop his booty in the air and move his torso and inch.  He can only do it a few times, but man this is not good.  I thought babies weren't supposed to move for like another 5 months!  Oh and I got to looking today and there's totally a white little tooth underneath his bottom gum.  I can already see that little sucker biting a plug out of my arm one day soon.  I should be glad Jackson is developing so well and I am, but hey this is a little fast I think.  I mean 5 months ago I had never even changed a diaper (yeah not kidding).  We both have a lot to learn.  His is more of how to keep his head from bobbling when he sits up, but we're both at a pretty steep learning curve.  Good luck kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment