Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello toothfairy!

It's official, Jackson's first tooth has made it's appearance.  I knew it was coming, but the top of his bottom front tooth has popped through his gum!  He keeps feeling it with his tongue like "what is this thing in my mouth and why is it not food".  Then he usually looks at me like "ummm, this is weird...food please".  Unfortunately he seems to take after the Harris side in that if he's hungry and you don't feed him pretty fast he turns on you.  If you've ever been around me, Brian or my dad around any meal time when the food was late you know what I'm talking about.

I keep trying to picture what he's going to look like when this tooth comes all the way in and he has a reverse snaggle tooth grin.  Hilarious.  I don't think I'm quite ready for such a step towards little boy-hood. First a tooth, next the world!  Well, maybe we'll start with crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment