Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sprinkled or Dunked?

Jackson was baptized this past Sunday.  My family came into town to celebrate with us.  The day started off normal and then we got some news.  When Drew handed Jackson to Dr. Youssef Jackson started to put his toes in his mouth.  Dr. Youssef decided to tell us and the whole church about an old wives tale that says when your baby puts starts to eat his foot the second baby is on it's way.  I know I had the most awkward look on my face because I was thinking "I'm not afraid to take you down old man.  Don't be giving me a baby this soon."  Hopefully he doesn't have the gift of prophecy!  Other than that little hiccup things went smoothly.  Thanks to Brian we got some awesome pics.
We took Jackson to the swings for the first time on Saturday.

Jackson's foot in mouth moment




No comments:

Post a Comment