I absolutely can not believe that Jackson's 1st birthday party was yesterday. There is just no way that a year has gone by! Ok, so not quite a year. I have 3 more days of having a baby, then we officially have a toddler. What is wild is that today was my original due date.
The party was great. Jackson had 8 of his baby friends come over to celebrate with him and Drew and I may have snuck in a few of our friends too. There were monkeys everywhere, sweets, chips and dip and of course a smash cake for Jackson. Sadly Jackson didn't really smash it. Why is it that he has no problem smashing his dinner every night, but when we want him to smash something all of a sudden all he can remember is me saying "don't throw food everywhere". Crazy kid. Jackson had so much fun crawling around and playing with his friends. I know these parties are just going to start coming faster and faster. I am not ready!
We got some great pictures from the weekend, and when I say we I mean Brian.
Country Home on the Brain
4 days ago






SO cute. Sad we had to miss it. Happy Birthday Jackson!!!
ReplyDeleteAw! Looks like a fun time! Wish we could've been there! Glad to see he had a great first birthday!
ReplyDelete