We had so much fun trick or treating last night! I had the brilliant idea of Jackson being a cowboy and making a little saddle for Duke to be his horse. Oh boy was it a hit! We went to Brookwood Hills neighborhood with Mayer and Beau and it was just as good as last year. I didn't really know if Jackson would get the hang of it, but it only took 1 house. A lot of people sit outside with the candy and just wait for kids. I knew Jackson couldn't say trick or treat so I decided I would go with him to the people and just tell them he doesn't have it down yet. So off we went to the first house. Jackson walked up to the man and kind of looked at him. I told the man Jackson wasn't talking alot and the man told Jackson he could pick a piece of candy, so Jackson did. As we walked away Jackson looked back and said bye. Jackson officially had the bug. He knew what was going on. You walk up to people pick out candy and say goodbye. Easy! What was funny was at these baskets of candy Jackson would meticulously pick out which piece he wanted. He would sift through with his fingers until he found just what he wanted. Who knows what he was looking for but after we poured his candy out at home we realized he picked out a really wide variety. I guess he wanted different "colored" candy. We walked around for about an hour and a half before we finally came home, not because Jackson was ready but I was starving. Mayer and Beau came back to eat with us, so I fed Jackson a sandwich and gave him a piece of candy. He looked so tired, but he did not want to go to sleep. As I was reading his book he kept trying to get off his bed, but I knew he was tired. As soon as I shut the door he was out. Then it was our turn to look through his candy. I may have taken a whole roll of Rolos for me and Davis. Yes, some houses gave out full sized candy! Awesome! I can not wait until next year!
 |
| We went to Uncle Shuck's Pumpkin Farm last weekend. |
 |
| First house!! |
 |
| May May! |
Cutest cowboy ever! We had a blast with yall- love the pics!! xo
ReplyDelete