I don't know what's going on but I have suspicions that Drew has put a sign somewhere on me that says "I love waiting. Please cut in front of me.". Seriously I have had people cut in line 3 times in 3 days. Oh and don't think these people are even in the car and can't see they're dealing with a pregnant lady, nope it's all been face to face. This last one just happened and it about pushed me over the edge. I have mentioned before my heartburn. Well, it has been especially bad the last couple of days. So tonight for dinner I could not think of anything that wouldn't make it worse. Finally I thought a prosciutto and mozzarella panini from Figo would be the best bet. Nothing greasy, nothing heavy, just right. So I called it in to go pick up. Drew offered to go for me, but sometimes I need to get out of the house for a minute. So off I went. I was second in line with 1 cashier open. No problem, I can wait a minute. Then it happened. This 60 year old gray headed man comes strolling in, looks at me and walks around me to the empty cash register. Interesting. What can you do when no one is there to help you? Oh wait you can apparently holler for someone. So he picks up his to go order while I am still waiting. He turns around to leave and you better believe I gave him a look. I would've said something but I'm convinced I would've breathed fire. I picked up my sandwich and walked out to the car just in time to see this jerk getting in his new, shiny jaguar. Really? Is life that hard that you need to cut in front of an obviously pregnant lady and keep her from food? Just please for the love of all that's good let pregnant ladies go first. At least offer because coming between me and my goal is not a good idea right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment