Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Let the fun begin!

I can tell I'm officially in the 3rd trimester.  I don't know if it was the heartburn, the pregnancy muffin top that now happens in certain pants or the Braxton Hicks.  Yes, I'm already having Braxton Hicks.  Really?  The OB promised it was normal this early for a 2nd pregnancy, but wow.  My due date is January 18, but we'll just see what happens.

Poor Davis is going to have to fend off Duke and Jackson.  Lately I have caught both of them in there just looking around.  Jackson has no idea what's coming, but Duke on the other hand totally knows.  Duke has seen what happens what the nursery gets all set up.  A screaming baby comes home and then before he knows it that baby  is trying to ride him like a horse.  Sorry Duke.

On a lighter note we took a little trip this week to Savannah.  It was the first family trip we've taken where we didn't see family and we stayed in a hotel.  Drew had to go for work so he invited us to tag along.  It was so fun just to walk around somewhere different.  Jackson was amazed at the huge candy store and even took his first boat ride (we had to ferry across the river to get to the historical area).  With all of the exploring we did Jackson was exhausted for his nap.  This was not thought out enough I guess.  I thought I would be able to sit there and work on my BSF lesson while he slept.  Yeah problem is we've trained Jackson to sleep in the dark, no lamp, no nightlight.  So after 30 minutes with a lamp on and realizing he wasn't going to sleep I ended up huddled against our window with just a sliver of light trying to look at magazines.  Oh the things you do for your children, but at least he got a good nap in.  We'll definitely have to tag along more often!



He wanted so badly to go play in the fountains.
boat ride


No comments:

Post a Comment