Monday, April 15, 2013

Our cheese journey

The "cheese journey" has started!  I haven't been able to eat dairy since Davis was about 2 weeks old and since he turned 3 months last week I decided it was time to test it.  I told Drew I wanted to get all of my favorites in just in case I was shut down.  So Drew deemed yesterday our "cheese journey".  For lunch it was mexican, cheese dip of course, then for dinner Drew cooked pizza on the Egg.  I love this pizza and I've been wanting it for quite a while now.  We invited the Youssefs and the Bowdens over to enjoy it with us and because Drew's homemade dough recipe makes too much for 2 people.  Our cheese journey was awesome and I think Davis is over the hump!  With as much dairy as I took in yesterday it was a true test.  Passed!  Welcome back dairy!

Last night when the Youssefs came over Ella and Jackson got to playing and it was hilarious.  They climbed up on the couch and started bouncing off each other and throwing pillows around.  Then they ended it with a hug before Ella had to go to sleep.  I don't see a problem with an arranged marriage.

Davis slept through the whole party of course, but today we had fun with a new trick.  I tried to sit him up by himself against some pillows.  He looked a little confused at first, but he got the hang of it.  He was kind of tipping to one side so I tried to straighten him up and it didn't exactly work.  I remember something like this happening with Jackson.


No comments:

Post a Comment