I vaguely remember when Jackson did this, but I feel like I am totally unprepared for Davis. It started yesterday. Every time he would eat about 5 minutes later he would cry like he was mad about something. What, may I ask, does a baby have to be mad about? Well apparently it was a legitimate complaint. Last night I left for Bible study after giving him a 5 ounce bottle. I was trying to make sure he was eating enough and it wasn't a stomach issue. Yep, he downed the 5 ounces just fine. I left Drew in charge and hoped for the best. When I called Drew on the way home he informed me that little porker was still hungry after I left, luckily there was back up in the fridge. So all in all Davis ate 8 ounces before bed. I knew in the back of my head that 3 months was a big growth spurt, I guess I just didn't quite realize Davis should be that old yet. So today the running total is 20 ounces and he's only eaten3 times! Now I'm not talking every 3 hours. No no no, I'm talking he's starving every 2-2 1/2 hours and is eating anywhere from 6-9 ounces. Good grief! There's no telling how big he'll be by the end of this thing. I'm just glad he waited until after Easter because it would've been a shame if he didn't get to wear his Easter bubble!
No comments:
Post a Comment