Thursday, July 21, 2011

10 months

When I was pregnant people would always tell me how fast time would go once Jackson was born.  Boy were they right!  My mom was in town for a couple of days this week and we were already trying to narrow down birthday ideas.  Crazy!

Jackson is into everything now.  He has turned over Duke's bowls, tried to eat Duke's food, opened drawers and cabinets and many other things.  I even had to take his sweet little mobile off of his crib because I caught him standing up yanking on the animals.  Needless to say our house is now baby-proofed!  A lot has happened this month...

1.  He weighs right at 23 lbs. and I have no idea how tall he is.
2.  He's crawling like a mad man! 
3.  He has pulled up a couple of times and if you stand in front of him and hold his hands he'll walk with you.
4.  He loves pulling Duke's tail and Duke is so patient with him.
5.  He loves just about any food you put in front of him.  We're slowly but surely sliding out the baby food, so turkey, ham and ritz crackers are staples at our house.
6.  He's busted out of most of his 12 month clothes and is mostly in size 18 month.
7.  This isn't new to this month, but he loves the hotdog dance on Mickey Mouse.

Jackson is so much fun!  He is such a boy.  He loves to rough house and be upside down.  Drew loves to come home and tackle him on the bed and roll around.  It's so fun to watch.  I can not believe 1 year is coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment