Is it nurture or nature? It's the age old question that has never been answered. I'm going to go ahead and say that Jackson's new face has to be a little bit of both. If you know anything about me you know I can make a face or two and if you know anything about Drew you know he fake smiles in pictures. The other day Jackson was eating lunch and just looked up at our kitchen light and made this face that I have now named the cheesin' face. Now whenever I pull a camera out he does it...when he's in the mood. It's hilarious! Last night Drew was cooking and I was sitting at the table feeding Duke and Jackson scraps because they were both begging, sad but true. I thought it would make a cute picture so out came the camera and out came the face...
 |
| Not as good, but getting there. |
 |
| Ok, now he's just showing off. |
 |
| The cheesin' face in it's prime. |
So CUTE!
ReplyDelete