Sunday, July 17, 2011

Time flies

I can not believe today is our 7th wedding anniversary!  Time has gone by so fast.  We got a sitter and went out for our anniversary dinner last night to Miller Union.  There was an older couple sitting next to us that we couldn't help but over hear at one point they were celebrating their 17th anniversary.  The husband was telling his wife how his life would be nothing without her and how she is just as beautiful as the first day he saw her.  That turned out to be in Jr. High.  They were retelling the story of the first time he ever saw her.  It was so sweet.  Drew and I figured they must have gotten married maybe in their late 30's for it to be their 17th anniversary.  Their reminiscing of course made Drew and I take a stroll down memory lane.  It's so fun to look back and remember where you've been and some of the crazy things you did, like move to a different state without a job or a place to live.  The Lord has always worked everything out in perfect timing for us and we know He will continue.  After dinner we watched the sun go down at the JCT outside bar while we listened to the acoustic singer and sipped on a cocktail and ate dessert. It was a perfect end to a perfect night.  It has been a very adventuresome 7 years and I can't wait for the next 70.




Our anniversary date

No comments:

Post a Comment