Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Water baby

Last weekend Jackson and I went to Montgomery to meet my friend Jill's new baby, Evie.  She was so precious!  I think I've forgotten how small newborns are already.  It was a lot of fun catching up with Jill and Caroline without a bunch of little ones running around.  I doubt Jackson even noticed I was gone since Mimi and Doc kept him thoroughly entertained. 

Friday afternoon Mimi, Jackson, Doc and I were outside playing with their wagon when all of a sudden the sprinklers came on in another part of the yard.  Oh boy, Jackson spotted them and darted!  We were laughing so hard at him.  Doc had just given him a toddler size golf set and Jackson took one of the clubs and a ball into the water.  He had a blast!  We watched him for probably 30-45 minutes before he took a spill and it was time to go dry off.  We really haven't played in the water yet this year, but seeing how much he loved it I think we have to.  Needless to say I went out and bought our own sprinkler today.  He is obsessed!





Time to dry off!



No comments:

Post a Comment