Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What are you trying to tell me?

Jackson only has a few words that he can say and most of them are words of excitement, like yay and wow.  So when he is trying to tell you something else it makes it pretty hard to understand the babble that comes out.  I was in the kitchen making egg salad and he came up and was kind of whiny.  I thought, ok maybe he wants a bite...nope.  Maybe he wants his sippy...nope.  Finally I asked him if he could go play in his room while I worked and he said "hmm hummm" (which is yes in Jackson language).  Surprisingly off he went to his room.  What a perfect little boy doing just what his momma told him.  I kept on making my egg salad and about 10 minutes went by and I realized it was awfully quite.  I peeked my head in and found Jackson lying face down on the floor with his head under his ottoman.  Really?  That tired?  It was so pitiful seeing him on the ground, but I guess he can't exactly climb in his crib and I just thought he was being needy.  It was early for his nap, but I got down there and asked him if he wanted to take a nap and he said "hmm hummm".  Easy enough.  Poor kid his mom won't even pay attention so he has to take a nap on the floor.  So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment